Pooches On Parade

Moose and I were in a fashion show last Thursday benefiting Fuzzy Friends Rescue. I had everything ready to go the morning of, but forgot my camera. To see pictures of all the adorable pups you can go to the Waco Trib Website (Moose and I are in #38 and #39). We were in three scenes: Beach/Resort, Fantasy - Moose was Robin Hood, and Formal Wear. He was soooo cute and soooo good. In my opinion the star of the show.

There were lots of Fuzzy Friends people taking pictures, so hopefully I can track down a few more pics to post. Meanwhile, my new goal in life...to convince Jeff we need one of these. It's small enough to always stay in my purse so I will always have a backup camera for my forgetful self.

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

Looks like fun! I would love to see Hawkesdene. I used to drive by when it was under construction.