
Looking at daddy

Ethan was quite amused with Jeff...I have never heard him laugh so much. Evan on the other hand could have cared less. We were there right in the middle of nap time and he was super tired.

Evan definitely letting us know he had enough.

Jeff and Evan just chillin'

Me with Ethan...do you see the spit up about to happen. I'm pretty sure he spit up his entire bottle while we were there...I have never seen so much. It was ALL OVER me, the floor, him. At least he had his clothes off to be weighed.

Can you tell he is so proud here of all the mess he made??

Blowing a bubble

Ethan and his burp cloth, which should be permanently attached to him.
We survived the appointment and shots for the second time and it wasn't nearly as traumatic (for me) as their two month visit. Both boys were 24 1/2 inches. Ethan was 14 pounds, 13 ounces (50th percentile for his height) and Evan was 15 pounds, 14 ounces (95th percentile for his height)...so they are definitely growing...and it was not as huge of a difference between their weights like I thought. We are still watching Ethan's head circumference, which is still spiking a bit. He started at the 25th percentile, jumped to the 75th and is now in the 95th. We'll go again next month and if it hasn't leveled off we may do an MRI to make sure everything looks OK. Our doctor says most of the time it is just genetics and doesn't think there is reason to be concerned since he is hitting all of his milestones...rolling over, smiling, cooing and making sounds, grasping objects, etc. I'm just praying it levels off when we go back in April because I really don't want to do an MRI (apparently he would have to be sedated...scares me a little). So that's where we are...4 months old...healthy, strong and growing like crazy...
No comments:
Post a Comment