We are making progress...slow progress, but still progress!
On the front porch our pillars have gone up and they are working on the wood floor.
The brick is going on the back porch...love me some herringbone!
Kitchen...no island yet {the one thing I'm dying to see}.
Refrigerator and cabinet on the right {with no doors yet} for the microwave.
Wainscoting going up on the stairs.
Standing in the pantry looking at the hutch in the butler's pantry...I didn't want a true butler's pantry with a counter but wanted full cabinets instead...LOVE how it turned out!
Going from dining room to kitchen.
Cabinets in family room {will have shelves on each side}. Another set of cabinets are on the other side of the fireplace.
Mud Room cubbies...opening on the right is to the garage and the door on the left is the side porch door.
My desk, which sits directly across from the cubbies. Doorway is to a huge storage closet which sits under the stairs.
Laundry Room
Other side of laundry room with laundry basket cubbies...the goal is for everyone to grab their basket after I fold and put their own stuff away...we'll see how that goes!
Ellie's bathroom
The boys' bathroom
Master Bedroom Hallway
My sink and vanity area.
Jeff's sink
Shower and tub
Going into our dressing area and closets. I'm standing at Jeff's sink. The dressing area has a bench and dresser and we're putting a huge full length mirror across from the dresser.
Standing looking back into our bathroom.
Dresser {missing a couple of doors}.
Standing at Jeff's closet looking to my closet.
Standing at my closet looking to Jeff's.
My closet
The part I like the best about our house is where we are located...
Our property keeps going all the way to the river behind us. This picture is looking up at our house as we are walking down to the river.
It is so peaceful and beautiful...I see many days ahead of us being spent outside.
So...that's where we are for now. Trim is still going up and hopefully painting is starting upstairs this week...then all the fun stuff begins...counters, lights, bathrooms and flooring. Can't wait to see it all go in!
















No comments:
Post a Comment