I meant to post these a few weeks ago but better late than never right?? I was so excited that that we got to go to Houston...had we been anywhere else I'm sure I would not have gone. It would have been too much trouble with the boys. We stayed at Jeff's dad's house for the weekend and Jeff's aunts and uncle watched the boys while we went to the game on Friday night. Ethan's stomach bug started on Friday and since we had no one to let the dogs out Sunday the boys and I drove back to Waco on Saturday night. It was a little sad that I did not get to see Baylor play Duke in person but we happily supported them in our jammies from the couch at home!


With our friends Brandy and Josh...all the way from New Mexico. We usually only get to see them once a year at Homecoming so it was fun to see them again.



With our friends Chip and Karmin. I could blame them for the reason we have Moose and Sawyer. Jeff met Karmin on an airplane coming back from San Francisco a few years ago (so random) and she got him involved in Fuzzy Friends.
So another season of Baylor basketball is sadly over. I wish I could have gone to more games which just makes me want the next season to get here soon. Until then we have football. Can't wait to take the boys to their first game!! Sic 'Em Bears!
No comments:
Post a Comment