So we have been spending the day today just hanging out, still in my yoga pants and no make up (although I did take a shower so at least I don't smell). Sometimes you just need days like today...and despite Ethan's crankiness it has still been quite relaxing. After feeding the boys at 7:00 Ethan fell asleep while playing on the floor around 8:00. I went downstairs to let Sawyer inside around 8:30ish. (He is the only dog that won't listen when it is time to come in so Jeff usually leaves him in the backyard when he goes to work and I eventually have to go get him). When I went back upstairs to the boys room Evan was also asleep. So I did what every good mother does when she finds both of her children asleep...I took a nap on the floor right next to them! It was definitely needed and none of us woke up until 10:00.
In other Ethan news...
With him having Torticollis and being "stuck" in my pelvis during the last month of my pregnancy, his head is a little flat on the right side. We have decided to get him a DOC Band to wear to help his head shape even out. It has gotten much better with repositioning and being on his tummy a lot but I think the Doc Band will help even more. We didn't want to say five years from now that we wished we had done something about it when we had the chance. He had his digital imaging done on Tuesday and he will get his band on the 18th. We will go weekly to check his progress and get it adjusted. He could be in it anywhere from 5 weeks to 4-5 months depending on how he progresses. The fun part...it comes plain and I get to decorate it. I haven't painted, drawn, or done anything artistic since college so I'm looking forward to making it look cute! For more info on the Doc Band or to see what it looks like you can visit the Cranial Technologies Website.
His Torticollis progress is doing great. We now go only every other week. His range of motion is good, now it is just neck strength we are working on. Below are a few pictures from his digital imaging on Tuesday...



1 comment:
that pic of burglar ethan is KILLING me!! hahaha!! so funny. but teething = no funny :(. i swear by teething tablets!! having twins is fantastic, but 2 babies = a LOT of teeth!! :)
Post a Comment