I'm going a little out of order...I still have birthday party pics and BU Homecoming {which I totally forgot about}. Posting is much easier with only 3 pictures...so this one is coming first. We spent our Thanksgiving in Breckenridge this year. We loaded up and drove the long 15 hour drive...it is such a long day getting there but totally worth it. I LOVE this town and love going there. There's just something about the snow and cold during the holidays that I love...being all wrapped up by the fire, hanging out with family, eating yummy food and watching football...it doesn't get much better. I didn't take very many pictures but got a few of the boys while outside. Ethan loved it, just like last time we were there.
He had no problem putting all of his snow gear on and followed Jeff around...he really wanted to get close to the water behind the house and would have gone in had we let him.
This guy wasn't too in love with the whole idea of snow and being cold {I'm thinking he will also not be too fond of the idea of ski school come next year}. Poor baby just stood there like a statue and cried. I'm hoping that the more we go the more he will start to like it. He's just like his mama...as much as I love the snow I really don't like freezing cold. Maybe next year he and I will just sit by the fire with our hot chocolate while Daddy and Ethan handle the skiing!



No comments:
Post a Comment