Christmas With The Schneiders

Last week we did our Christmas with Cathy, Trey, Allie and Emmie. We kept it simple by going to dinner at Rosati's (the only place we have really taken the boys...I think they are going to turn into pizzas) and then going back to our house for presents and cookies.

The girls and Ethan (under his blue blanket).

The boys and Emmie with Evan (under the green blanket).

Allie and her mama

My mom with Allie

Love little Miss "Em D"

Cathy with our chunky monkey.

Ethan waving to the camera.

Trey and Emmie


We gave Allie a Hello Kitty place mat and purse filled with bracelets, lip gloss, and nail polish. I seriously think this girl is somehow related to me...last year she and I went to Forever 21 and played dress-up in the accessory section. Cathy is not a shopper so she and I joke that I can drop the boys off to play with her and Emmie so Allie and I can go shopping together.

The girls bought the boys toys to play with when they get a little older.

Emmie saw Allie putting on her lip gloss and put nail polish on her lips thinking in was also lip gloss...she is such a mess of a child...CRACKS ME UP!!

Beautiful Fashionista

No comments: