Friday Pictures

Just a few random pictures from yesterday and today (more CA pictures coming soon)...

I think Ethan realized yesterday that the DOC Band was staying around for a while. He has been great, much better than I thought, but he seemed extra cranky yesterday afternoon. Could have been the tooth that is taking FOREVER to come in, could have been that we started the 23 HOUR, ALL DAY wearing yesterday, he could have just been flat out tired...who knows. I'm sure it was probably all three. Here is how I found him after going to throw diapers in the trash. One minute playing with his toys and the next minute he was out.

We wore our new fun summer jammies last night...dogs of course. They are size 12 months and a little big but it was just getting too hot to wear our footed ones. Can you tell we are not that in the mood this morning for pictures. I wanted to take them during Ethan's one hour off from his band which I usually do when we first get up...neither of the boys were feeling the love for me or my camera.


The newest fun thing to do during picture time...reach out for the camera just as I am taking the picture.


Ethan this afternoon...Rolled himself all the way over to the crib and would have been able to get underneath except for his band. Poor baby got stuck and didn't know what to do. Is it terrible that I took a picture before I went to get him out??

Evan's favorite new trick...

...besides chewing on his hand.

Flying like an airplane with his arms and legs in the air and only his belly touching the ground. So cute...I need to get a better picture.

And while we were playing today Ethan wanted none of his toys and went after the computer. So close...

Almost there...

HOORAY!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Great pictures of the boys!!